Current Vacancies with Pacific Strategies & Assessments
PSA is seeking a Junior IT Administrator for its Manila office
Roles & Responsibilities
- IT Administration: Provides the day-to-day technical supervision of the ICT infrastructure.
- Incident Management & Problem Management: Respond in a timely manner to IT issues, perform system and equipment troubleshooting if necessary. Perform problem management processes for IT-related problems.
- User Access Control: Manage user access to all systems, equipment. With approval of the Senior IT Administrator, add or remove access of users to the systems or physical areas through physical access control systems.
- IT Purchasing: Manage purchasing and processing of payment of software, hardware, services and other IT supplies purchased. Processing of monthly ICT related bills from vendors.
- Information Security: Implement and maintain systems in accordance with PSA’s Information Security Policy. Keep all systems up-to-date especially patches, firmware and virus definitions.
- Responds to other Company requirements on an as-needed basis
- Computer literate; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desktop support experience.
- Network maintenance and support experience.
- Server support experience.
- Willingness to learn and engage with new problems and skills.
- Graduate of a Computer Science or other IT related course/s
- Programming experience.
- C# or JS knowledge.
- SQL server, basic knowledge or experience.
- LAN/WAN, CCNA/CCNP or similar.
- VOIP setup and maintenance.
- Computer Forensic experience.
Inquiries should go to email@example.com
PSA is seeking a Junior Project Manager for its Shanghai or Hong Kong office
This is an entry level position with strong prospects for growth and increased responsibility.
• Edit and write reports, presenting complex cases with great clarity to international clients
• Manage due diligence and investigation cases
• Carry out media research and summarize findings
• (Depending on Chinese level) translate Chinese reports into English, and vice versa
• A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a relevant subject
• Two years of relevant experience
• Native English language level
• Intermediate Chinese language skills
Suitable candidates will have wide general knowledge, excellent analytical skills, strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work and think through problems independently.
The ideal candidate will also have:
• Previous business/risk/security consulting, finance/auditing, writing/editorial/journalism experience
• Excellent writing, editing and research skills
• An ability to work well with a multicultural team
• An ability to manage multiple competing deadlines and to effectively prioritize
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Advanced Chinese language skills
Applicants may send a resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PSA is seeking a researcher for its Manila office
Minimum qualifications / requirements:
- University level degree in political science, finance or related subject (masters level degree is a plus);
- Fluency (both written and spoken) in another Asian, European or Middle Eastern Language is a plus;
- Ideal candidate must be a professional and motivated self starter capable of delivering well researched documents under little direct supervision;
- Ideal candidate would have academic and/or work experience in the fields of political analysis, social analysis, investigations or other related field of research;
- Ideal candidate will possess project management skills and the ability to work effectively either independently or as part of a team;
- Ideal candidate will exhibit a strong level of attention to details and good analytical skills;
- Candidate must have excellent written communication skills and must be able to produce professional-level research and reports;
- Candidate must be proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and adept at online research; and
- Candidate must have the ability to manage multiple competing deadlines and to effectively prioritize their workload in order to deliver to deadline on projects.
Analyst responsibilities may include:
- Conduct online media research/social media research;
- Effectively collect, collate and analyze data;
- Prepare interview questions as assigned;
- Conduct interviews with subjects and subject matter experts;
- Maintain accurate records of interviews;
- Manage and respond to project related taskings and emails; and
- Accurately monitor project budgets
Applicants may send a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com