Pacific Strategies & Assessments (PSA) is a specialist risk consultancy. For over 20 years we have been at the forefront of delivering critical information to our clients through market leading due diligence, investigations, and advisory services. With strong roots in Asia, PSA is a global provider of information services with international staff working from offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, Manila, and Shanghai.
PSA is seeking to identify and to hire capable candidates for the position of Research Analyst within its Manila office.
Analyst responsibilities may include:
- Conduct online media research/social media research
- Effectively collect, collate and analyze data
- Prepare interview questions as assigned
- Conduct interviews with subjects and subject matter experts
- Maintain accurate records of interviews
- Manage and respond to project related tasking and emails
- Accurately monitor project budgets
- University level degree in Political Science, Finance, or related field (Masters level degree is a plus).
- Ideal Candidate must be professional and motivated self-starter capable of delivering well researched documents under little direct supervision.
- Ideal Candidate would have academic and/or work experience in the fields of political analysis, social analysis, investigations, or other related field of research.
- Ideal Candidate will possess project management skills and the ability to work effectively either independently or as part of a team.
- Ideal Candidate will exhibit a strong level of attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Candidate must have excellent written communication skills and must be able to produce professional level research and reports.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word, and adept at online research.
- Candidate must have the ability to manage multiple completing deadlines and to effectively prioritize their workload to deliver to deadline on projects.
- Fluency (both written and spoken) in Mandarin Chinese, Thai, Bahasa, Russian, Portuguese Spanish or other languages is a plus.
PSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.