Established in Hong Kong in 2000, Pacific Strategies & Assessments (PSA) provides specialist risk consulting services, delivering critical information to our clients through our three core service lines of Ethics & Compliance, Investigations & Disputes, and Advisory Services. We are always interested in meeting talented individuals to join our diverse, global workforce. Our typical analyst is a multilingual college graduate with a degree in journalism, political science, law, or business.
Pacific Strategies & Assessments
PSA is seeking a Senior Associate for its Shanghai office
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with proven knowledge and skills in relevant fields.
Working under the Supervision of a Director or other senior staff the Senior Associate will be expected to:
• Conduct specialist research with limited supervision and be capable of supervising the research of others;
• Responsible for researching and writing reports on sometimes complex matters under the direct supervision of Management;
• Present information succinctly and without ambiguity in English in formal reports;
• Responsible for the delivery of project assignments to specification and within deadline;
• Have strong personal time management skills and be able to supervise others in managing their personal deadlines and personal workloads to ensure that all assignments are delivered on time and to specification;
• Develop Team and Project Leadership skills including management of deadlines and the progress of others.
• Occasional travel may be required.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
• Preferably two to four years’ relevant experience in the field of risk, investigations, security consulting, auditing, finance, or journalism.
• Strong analytical and investigation capabilities.
• Financial or legal knowledge would be highly beneficial.
• Native Chinese, proficient in both spoken and written English.
• Self-driven problem solver able to work under pressure.
• A team player with the ability to work well with a multicultural team.